Thursday, August 13, 2009

It's Freedom Baby, Yeah!




Marna's husband, Larry stopped by the studio with their grandson Ben today. What a precious little man!

After seeing my big two-wheeler in the parking lot, Larry mentioned to me what a great day it was to be out on the bike. He's right! It's 12 noon, sunny and 80 and the road is calling. In fact, it's screaming. As most of you are aware, motorcycling has become a passion of mine. In late June I did a 1250 mile trek around our beautiful state on my own, then in late July, Communicores Dean Saigeon joined me for an 8 day, 1900 mile trip on our pimped out Victory Motorcycles that took us to places like Mackinaw City, Tahquamenon Falls, Whitefish Point, Munising to see the breath-taking Pictured Rocks, all the way up to Copper Harbor. What an experience! You owe it to yourself to travel and enjoy this amazing State of Michigan. However, for those that haven't, a video of our travels is in the works. Dean brought along his new Kodak HD hand-held video camera and I strapped on a new Contour HD helmet cam and we documented the entire journey. Not only will you be awed by the scenery, captivated by our narrative and thrilled by our motorcycling expertise, but you will surely be impressed by how much Dean and I can eat and drink. Especially me.

Well, gotta go wash and wax my baby. It's a beautiful day to be out on the bike.

The Mound

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to be awed, captivated and thrilled. I don't know if I've ever done all three at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom said...I have been blessed to be awed, captivted and thrilled in my trips to California. I'm so glad that you have had the same experiences.
    August 15, 2009 10:15 PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Randy - When I met Dave he was 50 and had (among other things) a motorcycle complete with leather vest, cap and chaps! Then...he got me - good trade I think anyway. You rock. Teri

    ReplyDelete